The theme of this month’s Vanity Trove Beauty Box is “Temptress Seduction” and it has a combination of make-up, skincare and bodycare samples. Examining the contents, I thought it was slightly better than last month’s box. At least I am introduced to a few new brands in this month’s box.
For those of you who love Kanebo makeovers, there is a voucher for a personalized 45 minutes Vivid Color Purification makeup lesson or makeover valid for 2 months from 1st March 2013.
Now for the rest of the contents:-
- Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Whitening Mask
- Asian Potions Hand & Body Lotion
- Lunasol Skin Fusing Powder Foundation
- 2 x 1g sachets of Lunasol Smoothing Makeup Base
- 3ml Bio-essence Bio-Energy Firm & Brighten Eye Cream SPF15
- 5ml Sensiplus Hydrasilk Day & Night Cream
- 2ml Hydrasilk Gel Tonic
The one product I am most looking forward to trying out is the TT Orchid Extract Whitening Mask and I am quite curious about Asian Potions products as I look at their outlet every time I am in Publika but haven’t checked out their products up close.
This month’s Vanity Trove offerings are definitely more appealing than their debut box but I would still like to see slightly bigger sample sizes in the box, at least 10ml hopefully.
Thanks to Vanity Trove for their complimentary March box.