Burberry premiered the new Trench Kisses make up look and collection at the Burberry Prorsum A/W13 Womenswear Show yesterday. Touches of golden glow reference the golden detailing throughout the ready-to-wear and accessories collections. The brand introduced Burberry Nail Polish and the new Burberry Multi-Use Kajal Crayon for the first time, inspired by the colour palette seen on the runway.
THE LOOK AT BURBERRY PRORSUM A/W13 WOMENSWEAR SHOW
Golden glow with Trench Kiss lips
Sophisticated glowing look as seen at the Burberry Prorsum autumn/winter 2013 show.
Fresh golden nude complexion enhanced with light contouring.
Touches of gold on eyelids combined with deep black eye lashes and defined eyes, inspired by ‘60s beauty.
Trench Kiss lips and Oxblood nails finish the look.
TRENCH KISSES – THE BURBERRY AUTUMN/WINTER 2013 MAKE UP COLLECTION
Created by Burberry Beauty Artistic Consultant Wendy Rowe under the creative direction of Burberry Chief Creative Officer Christopher Bailey.
New shades available from September 2013.
LIGHT GLOW Earthy Blush No.07
MULTI-USE KAJAL CRAYON – New Poppy Black No.01
MULTI-USE KAJAL CRAYON – New Oxblood No.02
MULTI-USE KAJAL CRAYON – New Stone No.03
EFFORTLESS MASCARA Midnight Black No.01
SHEER EYE SHADOW Midnight Black No.18
SHEER EYE SHADOW Porcelain White No.25
SHEER EYE SHADOW Pale barley No.22
SHEER EYE SHADOW Gold trench No.04
LIP MIST Trench Kiss No.216 – New
LIP MIST Rosewood No.215 – New
LIP MIST Oxblood No.214 – New
LIP COVER Oxblood No.33 – New
LIP GLOW Oxblood No.23 – New
LIP GLOW Trench Kiss No.24 – New
BURBERRY NAILS – NEW
NAIL POLISH – New Stone No.104
NAIL POLISH – New Poppy Black No.299
NAIL POLISH – New Oxblood No.303
- Apply Effortless Mascara in Midnight Black No.01 to curled top lashes, focusing on the root of the lashes for a deep dark lash line. Remove excess mascara with a clean mascara wand.
- Fill in the top lash line between lashes with Kajal Pencil in Poppy Black No.01, to create an intense lashline with soft definition
- Apply Sheer Eyeshadow in Pale Barley No.22 to the eyelid
- Gently contour the socket line with Sheer Eyeshadow in Gold Trench No.04
- Brighten the inner corners of the eye with a touch of Lip Glow in Trench Kiss No.24
- Apply Kajal Pencil in Stone No.104 on the inner rim of the eyes to open and slightly brighten
- Use Sheer Concealer to highlight the face – through the centre (forehead, nose, cupid’s bow, chin) and under eyes (rose-toned shades) to diminish dark circles and even the complexion
- Mix Fresh Glow with Sheer Foundation before applying to create a sheer, luminous base. Begin application at the centre of the face, blending out towards the edge of the face for a natural look with an effortless appearance
- Add touches of Fresh Glow over the base to create a healthy gold glowing effect – focus on cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin
- When the base is even, set the look with a light dusting of Sheer Powder around the nose to remove excess shine
- Contour the cheekbones with Light Glow in Earthy Blush No.07
- Highlight the bow of the upper lip with Lip Glow in Trench Kiss No.24
- Apply Lip Mist in Trench Kiss No.216 to the lip, pressing in with fingertips for a more natural finish
- Add a little Lip Glow in Trench Kiss No.24 to the centre of the lips
- Naturally define brows
- Coat nails with Nail Polish in Oxblood No.303