During the recent introduction to MAC’s Marilyn Monroe Collection, Senior Artist Haritha Shan demonstrated how the Marilyn Monroe look was achieved in a few simple steps. Here are the products used on the model:-
1. Pro Longwear Foundation & Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion, a lightweight serum that saturates the skin with a concentrated boost of hydration, making it a unique hybrid between skincare and priming.
2. Mineralize Foundation/Loose, a silky, mineral-rich Mineralize Foundation/Loose provides a medium-buildable natural to natural-satin finish.
3. Rapid Black Penultimate Eye Liner, a liquid pen-style liner that provides the ultimate precise, bold line in a rich, deep carbon black shade. The line is thin on the inner corners of the eyelid gradually thickening towards the outer corners to a winged shape.
4. Marilyn Monroe Beauty Powder, tinted in a sheer pale peach.
5. Apply a pink shade of blush with a C-effect from temples downwards. Use a soft fluffy brush for a softer effect.
6. For fuller lips, use a lip pencil to create whatever shape you want, rounded or sharp. Use the lip pencil all over the lips so that when you fill in with lipstick, you get a fuller effect. Use a lip brush with lipstick to fill in the lines, pressing into lips for full and luscious lips.
7. Don’t forget the beauty mark (mole).