Surprises are always nice but only the good kind. I’ve had my fair share of bad surprises and it’s only once in a while that I receive a surprise that makes my day. I missed the courier yesterday morning and had to collect whatever it was from their premises after working hours. It felt like a beauty box yet I wasn’t completely sure until I opened the courier envelope.
The lovely people at MIVVA have made my week, it’s their May Beauty Box and it’s different from their usual two-toned box. All my favourite things (and yours too, I’m sure) are illustrated on the box cover. I am keeping this box forever.
Their May Beauty Box has a Mother’s Day theme so there’s something extra in the box which isn’t in their product description leaflet. I’ve long come to appreciate MIVVA for their thoughtfulness in inserting something special in their boxes such as the towel in the shape of a dog in the last MIVVA box I received which was in March. This month’s box is no exception which makes MIVVA one of the few beauty box providers I would recommend if someone asked me my beauty box picks.
So what’s in this month’s MIVVA beauty box?
1. 3 sachets of Somang Donahan Rich Premium EX Deep Wrinkle Line Cream
2. Claire Organics Handmade Guiness Stout Soap with Organic Raw Honey : Revitalising, Anti-Acne
3. Nature’s Lab Antioxidant Body Scrub
4. 5ml Garden Of Eden Jojo E Serum
5. Aupres Aqua Active Sleeping Mask
6. Aupres Ultimate White Extra Intensive Spot Serum
7. 30g O’slee Rosehip Hydra-White Cleansing Powder
8. cute little cup which is my favourite item in this box (other than the soap)!
There’s also a card which you can bring along to any of the 3 Aupres counters for a 10 minute facial massage and receive 3 Aupres samples.
What a well put together beauty box perfect for Mother’s Day!