It’s been 6 years since Estee Lauder launched their Nutritious range. It’s one of my favourite skincare ranges from the brand thanks to the very intoxicating pomegranate scent, smells absolutely delicious! The pomegranate has skin-boosting nutrients and potent anti-oxidants. Now Estee Lauder elevates the pomegranate to the next level with the NEW Nutritious Collection powered by the proprietary NEW Pomegranate Nectar Infusion.
This new collection has been formulated to deliver a virtual “post-exercise” glow. The Pomegranate Nectar Infusion combines a blend of bio-converted Pomegranate and anti-oxidant-rich super berries and helps detoxify irritants, neutralize free radicals and infuse skin with energy and vital nutrients.
The NEW Nutritious Collection features 5 products (including reformulated cleanser and Vitality Energy Lotions) and the Radiant Vitality Essence Oil replaces the Vita-Mineral Radiance Essence:-
- Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser (RM115) – Formulated with Pomegranate Nectar Infusion, this dual-action cleanser is the first step in the Nutritious regimen. It contains charged clay to help detoxify surface pollutants on skin, leaving skin thoroughly purified of dirt and makeup. Able to be used both as a daily cleanser and a purifying mask, it leaves skin purified with a supple, fresh and comfortable feel.
- Radiant Vitality Energy Lotions (RM180) – These two high-performance lotions feature Pomegranate Nectar Infusion and infuse skin with long-lasting hydration, vita-minerals and anti-oxidants while detoxifying skin of environmental aggressors. Available in two refreshing textures – Fresh Moist & Intense Moist – these unique formulas leave skin prepared to absorb maximum benefits from the treatments that follow. Skin has a look of vitality and a soft, supple feel.
- Radiant Vitality Essence Oil (RM240) – Like a “vitamin-booster” for skin, this silky blend of nutritious oils helps to revitalize, fortify and protect skin. Packed with the power of pure Pomegranate extract plus nourishing natural lipids and skin-essential Vitamin E, Radiant Vitality Essence Oil’s light texture absorbs instantly and helps to rebuild skin’s natural lipid barrier to help resist irritation and moisture loss. Skin is left feeling re-energized with a radiant, rosy glow and a softer, smoother feel.
- Radiant Vitality 2-Step Treatment (RM240) – Combining a Detoxifying Clay Mask with a Nutrient Infusing Gel Mask, this radiance-boosting, dual-action treatment helps to promote skin’s harmony and balance. It is empowered by the highly potent Pomegranate Nectar Infusion and includes hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. The clay mask deeply cleanses pores and surface impurities while the gel mask instantly replenishes and rebalances skin’s moisture levels.
There are 2 key ingredients in the NEW Nutritious Collection:-
- Bio-converted Pomegranate – Estee Lauder scientists have long understood its super-potent anti-oxidant power to neutralize free radicals. Now Estee Lauder converts the Pomegranate into a form more readily absorbed by skin through a patent-pending, proprietary bio-fermentation process. This process helps to release the natural potency of the pomegranate, making it even more powerful and infusing skin with nutrients.
- Super berries – This potent blend of bio-fermented Cranberry, Blueberry and Wolfberry helps promote the activation of skin’s detoxifying enzymes to help skin defend skin against external stressors. Known as powerful anti-oxidants, Cranberry and Blueberry help to neutralize free radicals. Meanwhile, Wolfberry is known as an important Chinese herb that traditionally has been known to help enhance the absorption of nutrients.
Isn’t this one of the more unusual masks you have ever seen? It is for me as I don’t think I have come across a mask with 2 compartments, one containing a clay mask and the other a hydrating gel mask. When I lifted the lid, the scent of pomegranates hit me. It’s such a fruity scent and gorgeous, I can’t get enough of the scent!
Often when I use a clay mask to detox, my skin feels a bit tight and dry after it’s been rinsed off and I feel I need to apply a hydrating gel mask. Well Estee Lauder’s new Vitality 2-Step Treatment has just that – a clay and gel mask. The 2 compartments are designed to look like the yin-yang symbol.
The detox clay mask feels very soft and even when it dries, it doesn’t harden as much as other clay masks I’ve tried so my skin doesn’t feel like it’s getting pulled and dry. After it has been rinsed off, my skin feels very cleansed. I leave it on for 10-15 minutes inhaling the wonderful pomegranate scent.
Next it’s on with the hydrating gel mask for 10-15 minutes. This feels soothing and indeed very hydrating, a thin layer of this mask will suffice. They were right about the “post-exercise” glow. This mask helps revive dull-looking and tired skin. I’ve been using it a few times in the past few days as I had some acne issues, it did help in the healing. Our skin needs a thorough and proper detox from time to time so that balance can be restored and also enough hydration infused so that it looks healthy. You can find all your skin needs from a mask in Estee Lauder’s new Vitality 2-Step Treatment.
All products in the NEW Nutritious Collection will be available at Estee Lauder counters from June 2013.