A long, long time ago, to be exact in the early 19th century, Mr Henderson William Brand concocted a chicken essence for His Majesty, King George IV of England. This secret formula became known as BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken, which gained prominence over the next 180 years for its nourishing goodness. Today there are many variations of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken, one of them being BRANDS InnerShine Berry Essence which I tried for the first time yesterday.
BRAND’S InnerShine Berry Essence is made with seven premium berries specially selected from Europe and America. It is also fortified with Vitamins A, C and E as well as Zinc. There are no added preservatives and artificial colouring. This product is for younger looking skin and its high antioxidant properties help protect skin from UV exposure and slows down the aging process.
It tastes slightly sweet and is less thick than BRAND’S InnerShine Prune Essence. These are the berries in BRAND’S InnerShine Berry Essence:
- Blueberries – Contain anthocyanins to relieve tired eyes and improve blood circulation
- Blackcurrants – Taste delicious, rich in Vitamin C and flavonoids
- Cranberries – Abundant source of anthocyanins and anti-oxidants to protest against free radical damage
- Chokeberries – Extremely concentrated in anti-oxidants to reduce risk of eye inflammation
- Strawberries – Provide a wide range of anti-oxidants per eye protection, and potassium to stabilize eye pressure
- Acai Berries – With high anthocyanins content to prevent capillary leakage and reduce fatigue
- Elderberries – Excellent source of nutrients that benefits capillaries, veins, arteries, and connective tissues in eyes