Nothing like a getaway to refresh the mind and body especially now when most big cities/towns in Malaysia are facing the haze every day. It’s become so bad that I remain indoors as much as possible. Kaohsiung is located in the south-west of Taiwan and is the island republic’s second largest city. There are many attractions in Kaohsiung and you could spend more than a week there and still find you need more time to wander around.
I have an Air Asia Complimentary Flight Voucher To Kaohsiung for one (1) winner valid till 31st Jan 2016. If you’d like to participate, please complete the sentence below ((follow the words exactly as you see them):-
“I’d like to visit Kaohsiung because……..”
Terms and conditions of this Giveaway:-
1. Giveaway exclusively for those who have ‘liked’ Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook page & with Malaysian addresses only.
2. Giveaway ends Wednesday 2nd September 2015. .
3. Winner will be contacted via email once result is announced in this same post. Please respond within twenty four (24) hours otherwise another winner will be selected.
4. Voucher will be dispatched to the winner & instructions will be emailed to the winner on how to redeem the voucher.
5. Please note that the voucher shall not be used to redeem seats on eve of public holidays, public holidays or school holidays.
6. Juniper’s Journal will not be liable for nor held responsible for any expenses, loss or damages arising from the redemption or use of the Air Asia Complimentary Flight Voucher To Kaohsiung offered in this Giveaway. Once the Air Asia Complimentary Flight Voucher To Kaohsiung has been received by the winner, it will be solely up to the winner to take the steps necessary to redeem the voucher.
Updated 3rd September 2015
Winner of this Giveaway:-