Clinique has recently replaced the Repairwear Lift Firming Night Cream with Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream (improved technology). Later this year, Repairwear Lift Firming Day Cream will be replaced with Repairwear Uplifting Firming Day Cream.
As we age, natural processes in the skin begin to slow down. Skin begins to lose volume, collagen and elastin production decreases and the pull of gravity starts to show. All these factors lead to a loss of cushion that keeps the face looking plump and youthful.
For women who have de-aging concerns beyond lines and wrinkles and are looking for formulas designed to also lift and firm, Clinique introduces a new solution that awakens the entire face. NEW Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream is formulated with ingredients specially selected to help visibly firm, volumize and restore skin texture. Skin achieves an immediate firming sensation upon application and with continued use skin begins to look “weightless” as the formula fights the long-term effects of gravity by helping to restore youthful volume.
REVOLUMIZE THE SKIN – LAYER BY LAYER
Repairwear Uplifiting Firming Cream contains a team of ingredients that use signaling technology to help visibly rebuild and volumize the skin. The formula includes a powerful, new multi-tasking ingredient Mitostime, a botanical extract derived from brown algae harvested off the coast of France, that provides essential energy to the cells helping to support the increase in volume.
Base Layer – The Foundation
The hypodermis, or the base layer of skin, is comprised of fatty tissue and fibroblast cells, which provide the foundation to which the matrix of collagen and elastin fibers attach.
• Mitostime works to provide essential energy to tired cells preventing the slow down of the repair and rejuvenation process. It also helps strengthen the foundation of the skin, providing the tension to support the collagen and elastin matrix.
• Commipheroline a new molecule extracted from Commiphora mukul tree that works to help plump skin’s appearance.
Middle Layer – The Structural Support
The dermis, or middle layer of skin, is made up of collagen and elastin fibers that help skin maintain its firm, youthful appearance. A blend of botanical extracts, proteins and peptides help develop, strengthen and maintain skin’s natural collagen and elastin network.
• Centella Asiatica Extract helps strengthen the dermal layer.
• Whey Protein encourages natural collagen and elastin production while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract a botanical extract derived from the leaves of a plant in Madagascar that helps prevent the loss of collagen and elastin.
• Soybean Protein works to encourage natural collagen and elastin production to plump skin and fill lines.
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 helps stimulate new natural collagen and elastin production.
Top Layer – The All-Important Bounce
The epidermis, or top layer of skin, features the moisture barrier which is comprised of lipids and ceramides. This barrier helps skin remain hydrated, defends against external assaults and provides youthful spring.
• Mitostime helps cells retain water while Sodium Hyaluronate pulls external moisture into the skin, plumping the skin from within.
• Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter helps maintain moisture barrier strength, encouraging the skin to become stronger and better able to resist external aggressors.
• Ergothioneine is a naturally-occurring amino acid and a powerful antioxidant that works with Vitamins C and E to help protect the skin from environment aggressors.
• Ultrasomes V, Clinique’s patented repair enzymes, work over time to gradually visibly repair damage resulting from UV exposure that could lead to further collagen and elastin degradation.
NEW Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream is available in two skin-typed formulas and should be applied in the morning and at night after the appropriate 3-Step Skin Care Regimen.
Priced at RM 310 for 50ml.
Note : Image & press release have been provided by Clinique Malaysia PR.