Few of us are fortunate enough not to have hair problems which is why we are always on the look-out for solutions to our hair problems. For me, it’s always been about dry hair. I haven’t found my solution yet other than to keep going to the salon for hair steaming treatments. That’s a short-term solution, good for a few days.
Having frizzy hair is common in our humid climate. As reviewed earlier, L’Oreal Professionnel’s Liss Unlimited range is formulated to address frizzy hair problems. It’s the 1st Climate-Proof Program powered by a Keratinoil Complex Technology.
I am giving away a 150ml tube of Leave-In Smoothing Cream and a 125ml bottle of Evening Primrose Oil so if you’d like to join this Giveaway (there may be more this month but it may depend on which side of the bed I got up from, the generous or not-so-generous side 🙂 ).
Terms and conditions of this Giveaway:-
1. Giveaway exclusively for Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook fans (not limited to Malaysian addresses).
2. Please answer BOTH questions below.
3. Giveaway ends at 11.59pm Monday 2nd December 2013.
4. Winner will be contacted after announcement of winner’s name on this same post. Please respond within 24 hours of my email otherwise prize will be given to someone else.
Please answer these 2 questions in the same order:-
1. What type of hair do you have – is it oily/dry/frizzy/etc.?
2. What hair products have you used that have improved the condition/appearance of your hair?
Updated 3rd December 2013:-
Winner of this Giveaway is Jocy.