Few of us are fortunate enough not to have hair problems which is why we are always on the look-out for solutions to our hair problems. For me, it’s always been about dry hair. I haven’t found my solution yet other than to keep going to the salon for hair steaming treatments. That’s a short-term solution, good for a few days.
Having frizzy hair is common in our humid climate. As reviewed earlier, L’Oreal Professionnel’s Liss Unlimited range is formulated to address frizzy hair problems. It’s the 1st Climate-Proof Program powered by a Keratinoil Complex Technology.
I am giving away a 150ml tube of Leave-In Smoothing Cream and a 125ml bottle of Evening Primrose Oil so if you’d like to join this Giveaway (there may be more this month but it may depend on which side of the bed I got up from, the generous or not-so-generous side 🙂 ).
Terms and conditions of this Giveaway:-
1. Giveaway exclusively for Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook fans (not limited to Malaysian addresses).
2. Please answer BOTH questions below.
3. Giveaway ends at 11.59pm Monday 2nd December 2013.
4. Winner will be contacted after announcement of winner’s name on this same post. Please respond within 24 hours of my email otherwise prize will be given to someone else.
Please answer these 2 questions in the same order:-
1. What type of hair do you have – is it oily/dry/frizzy/etc.?
2. What hair products have you used that have improved the condition/appearance of your hair?
Updated 3rd December 2013:-
Winner of this Giveaway is Jocy.
1. I have frizzy hair problem.
2. Recently I found the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner can somehow control my frizzy hair problem.
Thanks for the giveaway =). Dryness is inevitable sign of aging i guess. Most probably your scalp is dry too?My mum and aunt also has the same kind of condition.
1. My hair is oily and this annoys me. Most salon will just complain that my hair is too oily!
2. Clarifying shampoo or any shampoo for oily scalp. it still doesn’t help much.
1. Oily and slight hair loss.
2. Loreal Paris fall repair 3x, it has significantly reduced oil and hair loss.
1. frizzy (hate it)
2. MASQUE OLÉO-RELAX. But, the result not at such good
2-Lakme Teknia Deep Care Shampoo. Looking for a product, which could truly restores the hair’s natural properties.
1. Frizzy hair
2. Kérastase SÉRUM OLÉO-RELAX. This is for smoothing oil for taming rebellious hair, providing long-lasting frizz control. I have been used 2 bottles, but frizzy hair still can’t to control. Plan to change Loreal brand, wish you can give me a chance to try it. Thank you ^^
1. Dry hair
2. Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Repair Shampoo
(They recommend this product to me because the shampoo gives dry and damaged hair deep, intense care. I just bought it on last week, yet to see the result.)
1. I have oily scalp and fizzy hair problem
2. I used to use Dove conditioner and L’oreal Re-Nutrition Hair Mask.
1. oily hair
2. Pantene ® Pro-V ® Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo.
I want shiny long hair that doesn’t look greasy
hi~ may i know when will announce the winner ^^