I love December, all the festive decorations in hotels and shopping malls makes me feel happier than usual even though there is little to feel cheerful about, no thanks to all the price increases. However, giving away things to make someone to make their day better feels good and with this 2nd December Giveaway (5 lip products from Shu Uemura & MAC), I hope it gives one of you reason for cheer too.
Like all of you who read beauty blogs, I have been reading reviews on beauty products for years and I do a little research before I commit to purchasing new beauty products. I don’t believe everything I read and largely depend on my instinct before buying anything, especially if it’s pricey. After all, no one wants to regret their purchase.
There used to be only 2 options when it came to looking for beauty products – the drugstores and department store’s cosmetic counters. This was way back in the 1980s and early 1990s but how far we’ve come now. We have so many stand-alone shops and kiosks where we can find anything and everything we want.
So now you can hazard a guess as to what my questions for this Giveaway are:-
1. What interests you with regard to beauty reviews? Is it makeup or skincare and are you more interested in existing or upcoming products which aren’t on the shelves yet or maybe it’s both?
2. Where do you regularly scour for beauty products? Is it the drugstores like Guardian/Watsons/Caring etc or beauty halls or stand-alone stores like THEFACESHOP & other K-brand shops, MAC, Inglot etc?
Terms & conditions of this Giveaway:-
1. Giveaway exclusively for those who have ‘liked’ Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook page.
2. Giveaway ends at 11.59pm Sunday 8th December 2013.
3. Winner will be contacted via email once results are announced in this same post. Please respond within twenty four (24) hours otherwise another winner will be selected.
Updated 9th December 2013 – Many thanks to all who participated. I enjoyed reading each and every one of your comments. The winner of this Giveaway is:-