Rohto-Mentholatum introduces Dermistry+, a new brand that specializes in serums for difficult-to-solve skin problems. The name “Dermistry” comes from dermatology and chemistry, reflecting the brand’s focus on skin science and potent ingredient combinations, while the tagline “The Serum Expert” reflects the brand’s direct and precise formulation.
Dermistry+ is backed by Rohto’s hundred years of pharmaceutical standards, ensuring the use of high concentrations of safe ingredients in optimal proportions. The brand’s commitment to a clean, minimalistic skincare approach offers precise dosage, using different compositions to achieve effective results.
In Malaysia, the demand for serums has risen due to their remarkably higher hydrating characteristics than most cosmetic products used for moisturizing. Consumers consider serum a “must-have” because of its moisturizing properties, and it also targets specific hard-to-solve skin concerns.
Dermistry+ offers a comprehensive range of concentrate serum that addresses various skincare concerns. Each is designed with powerful ingredients that work to hydrate, brighten, refine pores, lifting and firming. Whether you have oily, dry, or combination skin, Demistry+ has you covered!
Dermistry+ Booster Serums are designed to penetrate deep into the skin layers, targeting specific skin problems and delivering proven clinical results. The products are free from fragrance, alcohol, colorant, mineral oil, silicone, and paraben, making them suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
With Rohto’s hundred years of pharmaceutical standard and safe & effective skin care, Dermistry+ Booster Serum is a must-have for anyone looking to address specific skin concerns.
There are five variants to choose from, namely:
- Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide (10% niacinamide, 1% salicylic acid), this serum is a highly effective treatment for those who want to address large pores, pimple marks, and dark spots. This powerful serum helps to refine pores, reduce the appearance of blemishes, and even out skin tone. It does not just improve the appearance of the skin, but it also hydrates and nourishes it, leaving it looking smoother, healthier, and more radiant. With regular use, this serum can help to promote a more balanced, even complexion, making it an essential part of any skincare routine.
- With niacinamide and Vitamin C (5% Vitamin C + 0.1% Vitamin A), this serum is perfect for those looking to address dark spots and uneven skin tone, as it helps to diminish their appearance and promote a more radiant complexion. With regular use, the Niacinamide and Vitamin C Serum can help to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin, leaving it looking and feeling smoother, more even, and more hydrated.
- A must-have for anyone dealing with dry, dehydrated, or dull skin. This serum contains Vitamin B5 and Trehalose (10% vitamin B5 and 2% Trehalose), which is designed to deeply hydrate the skin, leaving it looking and feeling more supple and radiant. In addition to its hydrating benefits, this serum also works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, making it an excellent choice for those concerned with signs of aging. Its lightweight and non-greasy formula makes it suitable for all skin types and can be used morning and night as a part of your regular skincare routine.
Overall, Vitamin B5 and Trehalose Serum is an essential product that can help to revive even the most tired and lackluster skin, leaving it looking and feeling its best.
- The Anti-Aging Booster Serum is a potent skincare treatment that combines the power of peptides, inositol, and PCA (5% Inositol + 2% Arginine PCA + 1% Carnosine) to address signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. This powerful booster serum delivers intense hydration to the skin while simultaneously working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its potent formula makes it suitable for all skin types, and it can be used as a part of your daily skincare routine to help you achieve a more youthful, radiant complexion. Regular usage can help to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin, leaving it looking smoother, firmer, and more hydrated.
- Designed to rebalance and repair the skin barrier for all skin types. This serum contains prebiotics with an active enzyme of more than 95% and 97% yeast extract, which help to repair and strengthen the skin barrier, leading to healthier-looking skin.
- Can be used as pre-serum to strengthen the skin barrier, improve hydration and enhance the penetration and effectiveness of other skincare products in your routine. It helps to maintain the skin microbiome, improve the skin’s natural defenses, enhance moisture retention, and promote a healthier, more radiant complexion.
Dermistry+ packaging design also reflects its commitment to a clean, scientific aesthetic. The bottle’s premium and professional image features prominent percentages of key ingredients, while the box showcases a signature icon that highlights the direct and precise formulation.
Dermistry+ Concentrate Booster Serums are now available for purchase at Watson’s pharmacy and Lazada and Shopee at RM90.