After the Aveda Stress-Fix pampering session, I had a hair makeover. My hair is badly in need of a makeover as the frizzy problem is never-ending and nothing seems to fix the dryness permanently. I would settle for a temporary solution and in this, I was introduced to other products from Aveda Smooth Infusion range.
Firstly, the Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother RM126/100ml which makes styling faster and easier. It has the following benefits:-
- Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—creates a smooth surface on hair
- Defends against humidity for up to 12 hours
- Protects against surface damage from heat styling
- Aroma features a fresh citrus-floral blend featuring organic bergamot, organic palmarosa, Turkish rose and Australian sandalwood.
This is followed by the Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener RM119/125ml which provides all-day straightness and shine. The benefits include:-
- Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—creates a smooth new surface on hair
- Delivers long-lasting hold-to maintain a straight style all day
- Protects the cuticle from heat damage caused by hot styling tools
- For guests who occasionally straighten hair
- Aroma features a fresh citrus-floral blend featuring certified organic bergamot, palmarosa, Turkish Rose and Australian Sandalwood
Apply Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil RM126/30ml which has these benefits:-
- 99.9% naturally derived,* with the hydrating power of buriti oil
- instantly moisturizes hair by 41%**
- leaves hair soft and full of shine
- formulated without silicone, so it takes only a few drops to moisturize hair
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water. Learn more at aveda.com.
**After 1 application of daily moisturizing oil in laboratory testing.
The result after using all the above products is straight and glossy hair.
Doesn’t even look like my hair. This was a nice hair makeover thanks to Aveda.