I have always had a fascination with Swiss Line products as they have a number of anti-aging skincare. Sooner or later, we all need anti-aging products and I’m keen to try new products which promise “time reversal” such as Swiss Line’s AM Series and PM Series. Swiss Line’s International Marketing Director, Mr. Custovio d’Avo was present to launch some anti-aging products 2 months ago.
Swiss Line Cell Shock 360° Synchronized Time Reversal Program consists of the AM & PM Series which hones in on the different AM and PM skin recovery functions to bring about a younger looking skin… the effects are synchronized to bring instantaneous and continuous results. The program revolves around a modern interpretation of the classic ampoules-cure: if one month = one cellular turnover cycle, during that month you can improve firmness, reduce lines and wrinkles, re-establish the perfect level of hydration, and maximize vitality and radiance.
Benefits of Swiss Line Cell Shock 360° Synchronized Time Reversal Program:-
- Anti-wrinkle, lifting and moisturizing.
- Protects DNA and decreases glycation.
- Smoothes the skin while acting as a protective barrier against stress.
- Cellactel 2 Complex boosts vital skin functions and revitalizes cellular metabolism.
For customers who are concerned with:-
- All consumers, regardless of skin condition, concerned with tired, lifeless skin.
- Consumers with skin that is already showing the signs of aging, and not responding to the usual care.
- Frequent travelers; those experiencing stress and fatigue; people facing changes; or people whose skin is transitioning seasons.
Each box of Swiss Line Cell Shock 360° Synchronized Time Reversal Program contains 2 bottles of AM & PM Series respectively (each bottle is 12ml). Each bottle lasts an average of 2 weeks so there’s enough for one month’s usage. Apply the AM SERIES every morning over the face, neck and décolleté, replacing the usual face care serum(s). Follow with the usual moisturizer(s). Once the entire program is finalized, recommence the use of the usual face care serum(s). After 4 to 6 months or whenever needed, another program should be done.
I had one bottle each of the AM and PM Series to try and they’re both very fluid and easily absorbed. The results are smoother and more hydrated skin. Each bottle or ampoule comes with a dropper attached to the cap so the serum is dispensed hygienically.
Cell Shock 360° Anti-Wrinkle Eye Zone Serum Triple-Collagen Infusion comes in a 30ml gold metal pipette bottle and 150ml pump bottle. It is charged with wrinkle-filling and smoothing ingredients that work together with targeted anti-dark circles actives to recreate a perfect eye zone. The use of this serum completes the anti-aging action of any eye cream as it promises to bring results to virtual ageless perfection.
Benefits of Cell Shock 360° Anti-Wrinkle Eye Zone Serum Triple-Collagen Infusion:-
- Anti-wrinkle and line filler.
- Anti-dark circles.
For customers who are concerned with:-
- All consumers concerned with orbital lines and wrinkles, particularly those with drier skin conditions.
- All consumers concerned with resistant dark circles.
- The existing clients of 360° Anti-Wrinkle Serum Triple-Collagen Complex.
I used the serum on its own for several weeks although it should be used together with an eye cream but then if I used it with an eye cream, how would I know which one is bringing better results? The only way to find out how good the serum is, is to use it solely. However, please note that Swiss Line doesn’t recommend using this product alone or in place of an eye moisturizer. It certainly feels light and fluid, hydrating the eye area well. Fine lines appear softened and generally the eye area is firmer with continuous usage.
Products reviewed have been provided by Cheerful Beauteepro.