The holiday season is when all the beauty brands pull out the stops to impress shoppers and you can expect many tempting collections. With Bobbi Brown, you can always expect more than a few eye and lip palettes as well as brush sets which you’d want for yourself. So I stopped by Bobbi Brown to check out their Deluxe Lip & Eye Palette which comes in a tortoise shell palette. There’re 8 eye shadows and 8 creamy lip colours in a double-decker palette, very practical since it keeps the lip colours well protected.
1. Ivory Shadow (creamy white)
2. Sandy Rose Metallic Shadow (silver plum mauve).
3. Chiffon Sparkle Shadow (pale gold).
4. Antique Rose Shadow (rosy brown).
6. Malted Shadow (soft grey-brown)
7. Bronzed Pink Metallic (mid-tone shimmering pink).
8. Cream Metallic Shadow (shimmering creamy white).
9. Black Chocolate Shadow (rich black brown).
The first thought that came to my mind when I swatched the shadows was how very sheer they were. I thought I’d definitely need an eye primer if I applied these shadows but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt since I didn’t apply them on my lids. However, I do wonder how they’d look on darker skin tones. I can see the shimmer in some of the shadows, just not much colour pay-off.
It retails at RM300.