The Entertainer, the Dubai-based international company offering a portfolio of worldwide ‘buy one get one free’ incentives, has launched its ‘Hot Summer Nights’ travel promotion, offering guests the opportunity to enjoy their holiday for longer with amazing hotel offers.
With the ‘Hot Summer Nights’ promotion, over 60 quality hotel partners are providing unbeatable value exclusively to Entertainer Members by extending their ‘buy one night get one free’ offers to cover multiple night stays. From 1st June to August 31st 2014, Entertainer members can book one night, get one free, book two nights, get two free or even book three nights and get three free.
The ‘Hot Summer Nights’ promotion features over 60 hotels and resorts in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Oman, Doha, Lebanon, Turkey, Maldives, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka. Some of the participating partners include Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa in Oman, The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, Yas Viceroy Au Dhabi, Fairmont The Palm in Dubai, Banyan Tree Phuket, Conrad Hong Kong, Vivanta By Taj – Coral Reef Maldives and Lux* resorts in the Maldives and Mauritius and many more.
Participation in the Hot Summer Nights promotion is open to all Entertainer Members. To become an Entertainer Member, simply purchase any of the Entertainer 2014 products and make sure to register your product online, following the instructions on the card style insert within the book. Customers who have already purchased an Entertainer 2014 edition offline but have not yet registered their book online must do so to take advantage of this programme. Mobile and online customers are automatically registered as an Entertainer Member. For more information, visit www.theentertainerme.com/hotsummernights.
While hotel accommodation offers are included in all 2014 Entertainer products, the full suite of travel offers are only available in the Entertainer Travel 2014 product which is available as a book or Mobile Product on the Entertainer App. The Entertainer Travel 2014 makes luxury travel more affordable, providing special hotel offers at over 270 hotels, resorts and hotel apartments throughout the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and Indian Ocean.
This is a very useful book because even if you aren’t intending to travel overseas this year but are expecting visitors who need accommodation in KL, you can offer some of the vouchers to them for stays in KL hotels. My friend used one of the vouchers for her 2 night stay at Berjaya Times Square Hotel last month and the rate for her pay 1 + free 1 night stay was a lot cheaper than if she had to pay for 2 nights’ accommodation. Of course it gets even cheaper with The Entertainer’s ‘Hot Summer Nights’ promotion.
The Entertainer has kindly sponsored five (5) of their Travel 2014 books which contain 380 ‘buy one get one free’ vouchers for hotel stays throughout Asia & Indian Ocean. This book also contains the Entertainer Member Card which provide a further 20% off Best Available Rates including breakfast daily. You can use the Member Card to b0ok these rates for any additional nights of your stay (after using the ‘buy 1 free 1’ voucher).
If you’d like to win one of these books, please leave a comment on :-
If you had a complimentary stay at any hotels of your choice around the world, what hotels would you choose and why?
I’ll tell you my top choices :-
1. Taj Lake Palace Udaipur – it’s in the middle of Lake Pichola and I am sure it has a magnificent view from any of the rooms.
2. Peninsula Hong Kong – the oldest and probably most famous hotel in Hong Kong, luxury unmatched.
3. Waldorf Astoria New York – it has such an illustrious history and this is the place that created the Waldorf salad.
4. Amberley Castle Sussex UK – who wouldn’t want to stay in a castle at some point in their life? So Downton Abbey!
5. Hotel Negresco Nice France – ever since I first laid eyes on its huge pink dome 23 years ago, I have wanted to stay there.
Terms and conditions of this Giveaway:-
1. Giveaway exclusively for those who have ‘liked’ Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook page
2. Giveaway ends at 12pm Saturday 21st June 2014. .
3. Winners will be contacted via email once results are announced in this same post. Please respond within twenty four (24) hours otherwise another winner will be selected.
4. Prizes will be dispatched by The Entertainer directly.
Updated 21st June 2014.
Will inform The Entertainer to send the Travel Books to:-