Cream blush takes a bit of practice to get right. Personally I find powder blush easier to apply. For those who prefer cream blush, check out MAC Glow Play Blush, a collection of 11 cream blush that give sheer to medium coverage. No fear of getting heavy handed with these as most shades are rather sheer.
Shades are as follows:
- Blush, Please – Neutral Light Mauve
- So Natural – Golden Beige
- Grand – Petal Pink
- Cheer Up – Peachy Pink
- Cheeky Devil – Light Pink
- That’s Peachy – Light Peach
- Groovy – Bright Pinky Coral
- Heat Index – Bright Pink
- Totally Synced – Pastel Lilac
- No Shame! – Rosy Pink
- Rosy Does It – Jewel Tone Purple
MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush retail at RM131.