This is a product I should have reviewed a long time ago as I got it last year but have only recently finished using it. I wouldn’t be able to share my thoughts on any skincare product unless I’ve used at least half of it.
This anti-aging serum works 3 ways to transform skin:-
1. Resurface : correct pores and wrinkles with Ceramide Pro and LHA to smooth out lines and wrinkles for better skin texture.
2. Replump : restore skin elasticity with 3% concentrated Pro-Xylane that stimulates skin fiber synthesis to improve skin density and plumpness.
3. Renew : stimulates skin’s natural renewal process that helps improve overall skin quality.
You may think it looks rather creamy but it actually has a very light fluid texture and once applied, my skin feels extremely soft and smooth. It gives skin a more refined look over time and skin feels slightly more bouncy. I had no break-outs while using this serum.
L’oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Renewing Anti-Aging Serum retails at RM89.90/30ml.
If you would like to try this serum, I have 3 x 5ml tubes of the Serum and 3 x 5ml of the Revitalift Laser X3 Renewing Anti-Aging Cream to give away to 3 people. Each person will receive 5ml tubes of serum and cream and that will give you an opportunity to try out both serum and cream to see if your skin likes it. Please leave a comment on the following if you would like to participate:-
Do you read local or foreign magazines regularly for beauty news? If you don’t, is it because of time or cost or other factors and if you do read them regularly, which ones do you read and what do you like about them?
Terms and conditions of this Giveaway:-
1. Giveaway exclusively for those who have ‘liked’ Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook page & with Malaysian addresses only.
2. Giveaway ends at 10pm Wednesday 29th October 2014. .
3. Winners will be contacted via email once results are announced in this same post. Please respond within twenty four (24) hours otherwise another winner will be selected.
Product reviewed is a press sample.
Updated 31st October 2014
The winners of this Giveaway are:-
1. Yi Nian
2. Stephanie Koh
3. Xin Yu