MAC Flamingo Park Collection is appropriate for spring with pastel shades – I see a lot of pinks for lips. It’s like the kind of makeup Alice In Wonderland would wear to the Mad Hatter’s tea party.
There are also quite a few pink shades of powder blush. I like the violet purple shade as it’s quite unique. Most people go for coral or pinks but I think violet purple blush can work too.
By the way, here are FIVE FABULOUSLY FUN FLAMINGO FACTS taken from MAC’s website:-
- The word “flamingo” comes from the Spanish and Latin word “flamenco,” which means fire, a reference to the bright colour of its feathers.
- The pink, orange or red color of a flamingo’s feathers is caused by pigments in their food – shrimp, plankton and crustaceans. Zoo flamingos turn white if their diet is not supplemented with live shrimp!
- A flock of flamingos can cover a huge distance of 300 miles in a single night.
- Flamingos rest on one leg to conserve energy and body temperature.
- A flock of flamingos is known as a flamboyance!