Over the past few weeks, I have reviewed some of the Lip Hop products. You can tell from the packaging that they are targeted towards the young and possibly young-at-heart. After all even at my age, I can be drawn towards products with colourful packaging and who says they can’t be suitable for me too? The products are right for us here in Malaysia as they include sunscreens (even for kids), shower and face gels as well as face cleansers for every skin type.
To recap, there are three Lip Hop ranges available for head to toe care : Lip Hop Sun Care, Lip Hop HAPPYCLEANSE and Lip Hop Aqua Jelly. The entire range is made in Korea except for the Moisturising Lightweight Sun Protection Spray SPF50 which is made in Japan.
Thanks to the generosity of Guardian Malaysia, there are three (3) sets of Lip Hop products worth a total of RM280 to be won in this Giveaway and that is (I think) quite a lot of Lip Hop products so if you would like to try Lip Hop products, this is the opportunity!
All you have to do is comment on these questions:-
1. What is your impression of Lip Hop products, e.g. does the packaging strike you as being fun, quirky, cute etc,, do you like the fact that they are available in many variants?
2. What Lip Hop products would you most like to try and why?
1. Giveaway exclusively for those who have ‘liked’ Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook page & with Malaysian addresses only.
2. Giveaway ends Sunday 8th May 2016. .
3. Winners will be contacted via email once result is announced in this same post. Please respond within twenty four (24) hours otherwise another winner will be selected.
4. Prizes will be dispatched by Guardian Malaysia directly to the winners.
Updated 11th May 2016
Winners of this Giveaway:-
- Princess Neverland
- Stephanie Koh