When I first saw Klorane Shampoo With Mango Butter last year, I had a feeling the scent would be fantastic and I was right as the scent is so exotic. The texture of this shampoo is rich and thick. You can feel how concentrated it is and that it’ll be very nourishing. It looks like broken egg yolk.
- Restores moisture to dry, dehydrated hair
- Nourishes and repairs the hair shaft
- Protects against breakage
- Provides lasting nourishment and hydration
- Protects against the drying effects of the sun
- Hair becomes soft, shiny and silky for easier styling.
Yes it’s really rather good for restoring moisture to dry hair and I can feel my hair isn’t dry after rinsing it off. It’s an excellent shampoo for those with dry, damaged hair. I haven’t seen this at many Watsons outlets though. Can be a little difficult to find.
Product reviewed is a press sample