China’s number one heartthrob, actor/singer/model, Huang Xiao Ming is Tissot’s brand ambassador since 2009. He was in town last week to launch Tissot’s Seastar 1000 Automatic Collection. The Collection comprises 10 different models accommodating to a broad spectrum of tastes and preferences.
There is the option of a totally new blue, ocean-inspired PVD finish, a choice of black and white, blue or black and orange dials, plus a selection of metal or rubber attachments. These are the features:-
• Swiss Made automatic movement
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
• 316L Stainless steel case with black or blue PVD coating
• Screw-down crown, pushers and case back
• Helium valve
• Water-resistant to 30 bar (300m/1000 feet)
• 316L Solid stainless steel bracelet with safety clasp and diver extension
• Rubber strap with standard buckle
“The Tissot brand is very special to me. It never fails to inspire me with its innovation one after another throughout all these years. It is affordable but it comes with great quality. My personal favourite is the blue, ocean inspired PVD finish,” said Huang Xiao Ming.
The Tissot Seastar 1000 Automatic Collection is retailing at RM2450 onwards and available at all Tissot Boutiques in KLCC, Fahrenheit 88, Maid Valley and One Utama.
Note : Thanks to Camie for all the images.