As can be expected of a Hada Labo sunscreen, Hada Labo UV Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ contains three types of Hyaluronic Acid, namely Hyaluronic Acid, Super Hyaluronic Acid & Nano Hyaluronic Acid. Therefore you can be sure this sunscreen provides sufficient hydration even to very dry skins.
These are the benefits of using this sunscreen:
- SUNSCREEN: SPF50 + PA++++ to protect skin against UVA & UVB.
- ESSENCE & EMULSION: Ultra light formula glides on easily & absorbs quickly into the skin.
- MAKEUP BASE: Helps to prepare skin for easy makeup application.
- FACE PRIMER: Helps makeup last longer by smoothing the surface of the skin.
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Free of fragrance, colorant & mineral oil.
The texture is creamy but it’s not thick, very fast absorption into skin without leaving any unsightly white casts. Foundation certainly goes on smoothly once this is applied so it is ideal as a makeup base/face primer.
Product reviewed is a press sample