Who doesn’t prefer handmade soaps over commercial soaps? No doubt, commercial soaps are cheaper but they can also be awfully harsh on skin and if you have sensitive skin, those soaps are definitely not going to help your skin condition. Although I don’t have sensitive skin, the skin on my hands have peeled when I use certain brands of commercial soaps which is why whenever possible, I try and use handmade soaps which are much kinder to skin.
Claire Organics Red Ginseng Soap has anti-wrinkle and revitalizing properties. Ginseng in skincare can tone and revitalize skin, help balance the oil gland production and smooth fine lines and wrinkles in mature skin. Used as an anti-aging skin treatment, ginseng contains a large number of phytonutrients that stimulate and activate the skin’s metabolism and blood flow to regenerate and tone. This soap is very gentle on face and body, the foam feels very soft and I feel my skin is nourished by it. The embossed design on the soap is so pretty. It looks so nice that I was quite reluctant to start using the soap. The scent is mild but relaxing.
Ingredients : Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Aqua, Korea Red Ginseng Powder, Rose Hips Powder, Australia Pink Clay, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oil: Ylang Ylang, Ginger, Lemongrass, Lavender, Bergamot
RM26 each bar
Best for face & body • Normal skin
100g (+/- 10g)
* Vegan soap against animal testing. Each bar is manually cut and carefully cured for 45 days. Superfatted 5% with Sweet Almond Oil (Superfatting makes a rich emollient soap: moisturizing, soothing, softening)
Claire Organics has kindly sponsored 2 bars of Red Ginseng Soap to Juniper’s Journal readers.
All you have to do is leave a comment on handmade soaps, e.g. have you used any before, do you like or not like them and why do you like or not like them.
Terms and conditions of this Giveaway:-
1. Giveaway exclusively for those who have ‘liked’ Juniper’s Journal’s Facebook page
Claire Organics Facebook page & with Malaysian addresses only.
2. Giveaway ends at 11.59pm Sunday 27th April 2014. .
3. Winner will be contacted via email once results are announced in this same post. Please respond within twenty four (24) hours otherwise another winner will be selected.
4. Prize will be dispatched by Claire Organics directly.
Updated 28th April 2014:-
Thanks to everyone who participated in this Giveaway. The winners are:-
Ie Lane Tey