There are plenty of eyeshadow palettes and lipstick sets available right now especially for the festive season but makeup collections for a complete look, those are few and far between. bareMinerals has come out with Putting On The Glitz, a 10 piece collection with just about every product you could ever need for the party perfect look. The only product missing is a pot of their foundation but I guess that would mean a higher price to this already complete set.
This set comes with a step-by-step guide (with picture) so that even makeup newbies will know exactly how to use the products. I found the guide very helpful and referred to it when using the products for the first time. I do like collections which come with pictorial guides.
These are the products in Putting On The Glitz:-
- Prime Time™ Primer Shadow in Toasted Almond – waterproof base, iced coffee color.
- Glamtastic Eyecolor – warm champagne luster.
- Glitz Eyecolor – multi-dimensional smoky plum sparkle.
- Round The Clock™ Waterproof Eyeliner in 5 PM – in a deep plum shade.
- Gorgeous Blush – in petunia pink.
- Luxe Radiance All Over Face Color – highlights and brightens complexion with an apricot pink afterglow.
- Pretty Amazing™ Lip Gloss in Perky – this is my favourite product in this set as it adds a rose shine to any lipstick.
- Luxe Cheek & Eye Brush – double-ended brush for blending blush and eyecolor.
- Sparkling Clutch.
- Flawless Definition™ Volumizing Mascara in Black.
Flawless Definition™ Volumizing Mascara does add enough volume for me. The eye brush is good for blending but I’d use a different eyeshadow brush for more precise application. I’m not a fan of the pink blush but I do like the Luxe Radiance All Over Face Color as it gives an instant brightening effect without making my face look shimmery.
If you consider the individual prices of the products in this collection, the retail price of RM219 makes this a very worthwhile purchase. Available exclusively at Sephora.
Note : Putting On The Glitz was provided by PR for review.