Those who passed by Sephora Starhill yesterday night would have noticed a few people queuing up outside the store. Of course there is good reason for these early birds to camp outside the store as the 1st 3 to purchase Urban Decay’s goodies worth up to RM500, inclusive of the limited edition Naked On The Run palette received the Naked Vault (valued at RM1281).
Worth waiting more than 12 hours for? The Naked Vault contains :-
– 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
– 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout
– 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
– 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol
– 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach)
– 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)
This is what all those early birds came for – Naked On The Run retailing at RM188.
This is a warm toned palette but it’s not for me. I’d go for a palette with brighter coloured shadows and I’m not in love with the blush and bronzer in this palette but who am I to say anything? Looking at the number of customers in the store today, I am sure this will be another UD best-seller.