MAC’s latest summer collection, Temperature Rising may get the pulses racing a little what with the promo image of the woman lounging by the pool and the hunk immersed inside, both looking rather sultry. The stand-out products in this collection (in my opinion) are the Powerchrome Eye Pencils which double up as eye shadow and eye liner.
Temperature Rising Quad RM160
1. Performance Art (mauve ) Veluxe Pearl
2. Temperature Rising (peach) Lustre
3. Swelter (violet) Frost
4. Beauty Marked (charcoal black) Veluxe
Bare My Soul Quad RM160
1. Romantico (taupe) Veluxe Pearl
2. Bare My Soul (pale gold) Lustre
3. Summer Indulgence (chocolate brown) Veluxe Pearl
4. When In Rio (dark green) Frost
Generally, the colours in the quads are quite dark and I can see smoky eye looks being created for warm, simmering nights with any one of the quads. Colour pay-off wasn’t too bad since there are no mattes in either quad.
Blush RM86 Ripe For Love & Hot Nights
Powerchrome Eye Pencils RM78
1. Polished Jet (Charcoal with Pearl)
2. Copper Strip (frosty copper)
3. Life’s Luxury (midtone brown)
4. Rich Glance (Light Gold)
My favourite of the 4 is Rich Glance, it’s actually more striking in real life than in the image. Makes a beautiful shimmering highlighter and the colour is the most outstanding of the 4 shades.
Strobe Liquid Lotions Golden Elixir & Man Rays RM130
This is an addition to MAC’s Strobe Cream and can be used on face and body. Skin will look more glowing and radiant with this on, can be used on its own or mixed with foundation.
Lipglass RM75 Liquid Passion, Underdressed, Rhythm
Lipsticks RM75 Altered Beige, Clientele, Feel My Pulse
One of the lipglasses and lipsticks were not yet instore at the time of my visit.