Personally I stay away from mini lipsticks as from experience, they break easily. Give me a full size lipstick any time even if it takes longer to finish. Mini lipsticks are just too fragile for my liking and to make it last longer without breaking, it’s probably best to apply it with a lip brush rather than directly on to lips. Anyway there are 2 variations of MAC Cosmetics Fireworked Like A Charm Mini Lipstick Kits – pink and red. Each set consists of a trio of lipsticks.
Shade Description (Pink)
- Snow Boundaries – Warm light pink (Lustre)
- Beaujolais Slay – Cool deep pink (Matte)
- Igloo’dTo You – Frosty purple (Frost)
- Pink bag
Shade Description (Red)
- Rocket Woman – Blood red (Lustre)
- Boisterous – Vibrant pinky red (Matte)
- Burst On The Scene – Brownie pink nude (Matte)
- Silver bag
Each kit retails at RM150.00.