Practicing good social responsibility by staying at home during these trying times may be taxing, but that doesn’t mean it has to impact your daily life. There is ample time to reconnect with yourself or to create cherished moments with loved ones – gather the family around, get creative and whip up a most unexpected dessert; get on a video call with your best friends and have a toast with a good cup of coffee; or send a virtual beverage with a heart-shaped coffee art to the person you love. Although we are restricted to staying put at home, you can still go about on your routine without missing out on your daily dose of caffeine.
With Nespresso’s newly relaunched BARISTA CREATIONS flavoured coffee range – you can do more than just that. Expertly crafted to achieve a perfect balance between roasted coffee notes and sweet indulgence, its tantalizing taste not only pampers your taste buds during your bonding sessions but the array of recipes that comes with it will surely inspire both you and your loved ones to awaken the barista within.
Complementing existing roast and ground blends in Nespresso’s BARISTA CREATIONS range, the revamped flavoured coffees include three exquisite recipes inspired by the craft and creativity of the world’s finest baristas, allowing coffee lovers to enjoy barista quality recipes in the comfort of their home.
SWEET INDULGENCE SERVED THREE WAYS
Nespresso’s BARISTA CREATIONS flavoured coffees come in a collection of mouthwatering flavours with recipes that suit every taste and occasion. From a delicious Vanilla Éclair, Caramel Crème Brulée or Cocoa Truffle, you can choose to savour Nespresso’s signature step-by-steps or you can channel the barista in you to create your very own.
CREATE PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH FAMILY
Lift your spirits during these trying times by creating precious memories with your family over a good cup of coffee. Indulge in Nespresso’s signature Iced Vanilla Cheesecake recipe featuring BARISTA CREATIONS’ Vanilla Éclair; a velvety brew which blends into a round, smooth Latin American Arabica espresso to leave you with a sweet and silky taste that will surely brighten up your day.
Caramel Biscuit Crumbs
1. Add 5ml cheesecake syrup into Nespresso VIEW Mug with 3 – 4 ice cubes
2. Pour milk into Aeroccino Milk Frother to minimum level and prepare cold milk froth
3. Pour 40ml of milk into VIEW mug and scoop the milk froth into mug till the brim
4. Extract 40ml (Espresso) of Vanilla Éclair coffee into VIEW mug.
5. Dust with cocoa powder and finish with caramel biscuit crumbs
SHARE A VIRTUAL COFFEE WITH COLLEAGUES
We may be going through a time of distance for now but you can still stay connected with your colleagues online. Give a dash of flavour to your virtual coffee break by brewing your own with Nespresso‘s signature Caramel Crème Brulée Latte recipe. Featuring BARISTA CREATIONS’ Caramel Crème Brulée in the mix, savour the rich and creamy taste through the hints of caramel softening the roasted notes of this Latin American Arabica espresso.
Salted Caramel Syrup (Monin)
Optional: Caramel Pudding (Marigold)
1. Pour 2.5ml of Monin Salted Caramel Syrup into recipe glass
2. Optional: 1/2 cup caramel custard pudding of choice
3. Add 3 Nespresso ice cubes to Nespresso Recipe Cup
4. Prepare milk froth by adding in 100ml of milk and 1 ice cube in Barista – using the Cafe Viennois setting
5. Pour mixture into the cup
6. Extract 40ml of Caramel Crème Brulée coffee into the cup
7. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup to taste
MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF
When you’re having ‘me time’, what’s better than a good book and a good cup of coffee in your hands? Unwind with Nespresso‘s signature Dark Tiramisu Mocha recipe, featuring BARISTA CREATIONS’ Cocoa Truffle. With dark cocoa meeting the cereal roasted notes of a Latin American Arabica espresso to inspire a richness reminiscent of dark chocolate truffle, this is truly the best combination for an ultimate relaxation session.
Cailler Chocolate Powder
Dark Chocolate Sauce
1. Drizzle 5ml of dark chocolate sauce at the side of VIEW Cappuccino Cup
2. Add 2.5ml of tiramisu syrup
3. Pour milk into Aeroccino Milk Frother to minimum level and prepare Cappuccino hot milk froth
4. Pour 40ml of milk into cup and fill the cup with 80 ml milk froth
5. Extract coffee 40ml of Cocoa Truffle coffee into the cup
6. Dust with cocoa powder or chocolate flakes
Did these recipes inspire you to come up with your own unique coffee dessert concoctions? Stay connected and share your coffee breaks with the hashtags #stayathome #nespressomy and #nespressomoments.
Nespresso’s new BARISTA CREATIONS flavoured coffees are available online for ordering from 13th April at https://www.nespresso.com/my/en. In line with the recent Movement Control Order implemented by the government, Nespresso boutique and pop-up stores at The Gardens Mall, 1 Utama Shopping Mall and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur are closed temporarily. For further information about BARISTA CREATIONS and Nespresso, visit Nespresso via the link above or the customer service call centre at 1800-80-7001 for delivery.